Joe Biden recently laid out his foreign policy vision for America to restore dignified leadership at home and respected leadership on the world stage. He argues that our policies at home and abroad are deeply connected.
For over three years now we have witnessed an abject failure of federal leadership.
We have watched state governors forced to develop individual supply chains that compete for medical equipment. We have observed divisiveness and vitriol for peaceful protests and threats to use the military against our own citizens.
Donald Trump’s erratic policies and failure to uphold basic democratic principles have surrendered our position in the world, undermined our democratic alliances, weakened our ability to mobilize others to meet these challenges, and threatened our security and our future. These things will not happen in a Biden administration.
In a Biden administration, America will lead by example and rally the world to meet our common challenges that no one nation can face on its own, from climate change to nuclear proliferation, from great power aggression to transnational terrorism, from cyberwarfare to mass migration.
“The United States must lead not just with the example of power, but the power of our example.”
Joe Biden has devoted his entire adult life to public service.
- Seven-term Senator from Delaware
- Chair of Senate Judiciary Committee
- Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee
- Chair of International Narcotics Control Caucus
- Two-term Vice President under President Barack Obama
Joe brings us over 50 years of experience that includes successful, respected, and respectful collaboration across the aisle and around the world. Joe Biden will repair and strengthen strategic alliances laid waste by the current administration and reclaim the leadership role of the US in confronting existential global threats.
To learn more about Joe’s vision, visit: https://joebiden.com/americanleadership/
In contrast, Donald Trump has devoted his entire adult life to enriching himself and his family.
- “I play with the bankruptcy laws…they’re very good for me.” (Newsweek, 2001)
- Paid out $25 million for class action lawsuit to compensate victims defrauded by sham Trump University (USA Today 4/10/18)
- Was involved in 3,500 lawsuits at the time of the 2016 election (USA Today June 2016)
- The now defunct Trump Foundation violated bans on tax evasion and self-dealing, using the charity’s money for personal gain. (GuideStar 2015)
- The only president or presidential candidate in modern history NOT to release their Tax returns
- A pathological liar who must be fact checked multiple times per day
What Can You Do?
- Register to vote if you have not done so.
- Request a mail-in ballot (consider it an insurance policy; you can still choose to vote in person)
- Vote for Joe Biden November 3rd, and remind your friends and family to vote too.
Joe Biden’s Plan to Lead America
Learn more about Biden’s positions here: https://joebiden.com/americanleadership/