Donald Trump claims that vote-by-mail is fraught with error and open to interference by third parties. This is just another one of his 20,000+ documented lies.
There is absolutely no evidence that vote-by-mail is subject to fraud. Go to any Election Supervisor website for any county in the US and you will find that vote-by-mail is secure and has been for decades. We (the US) have been voting-by-mail since the Civil War.
A vote-by-mail ballot is no different than an absentee ballot. The procedures and verification processes are exactly the same.
The Florida state Board of Elections makes clear, to every county Elections Supervisor, that Vote-by-Mail Ballots may be dropped off at SECURE drop-boxes at Early Voting Sites.
Make Your Plan to Vote By Mail
- Find your county Board of Elections website here.
- Visit your county’s website and request a Vote-by-Mail ballot.
- When you receive your vote-by-mail ballot, fill it out and:
- If you are comfortable, fill it out and return it immediately in the self-addressed, postage paid envelope via USPS.
- The signature on your mail-in ballot will be cross-checked against your registration signature (which may also be the signature on your drivers license) … be mindful of that so your vote is properly validated.
- If you are not comfortable with using the postal service, wait until Early Voting starts and deposit it in a SECURE Drop Box at any Early Voting site in your county.
Important: If you request a vote-by-mail ballot and later change your mind and want to vote in person at a polling station, bring your mail-in ballot with you! Otherwise they might make you fill out a provisional ballot.
Don’t put you or your family’s health and safety at risk – take full advantage of Florida’s vote-by-mail and early voting policies.
Friends Don’t Let Friends NOT Vote!
The only way we can flip Florida blue this election is if we vote in huge numbers. Help a friend vote. Talk to them about how important their voice is this year. Know a young person who is eligible to vote for the first time? Talk with them about current events and make sure they vote early or show up at the polls on November 3.
With your help, we can and we will make a difference in our state, our country, and the world.
What Can You Do?
- Vote early!
- If you have a mail-in ballot, send it back immediately. It must arrive by Election Day or it will not be counted.
- Drop your mail-in ballot off at your Supervisor of Elections office OR any secure Early Voting dropbox in your county.
- Vote early in person! Click here for early voting days/hours/locations in your county.
- Vote for Joe Biden, and remind your friends and family to vote, too!
- If you do vote in person on November 3, you must go to your designated polling place. Find your poll location here.
Note: Our website contains no ads, we do not get paid for clicks, and no one on our team receives a salary or any other compensation. If you appreciate our mission and want to help us reach more voters, please consider making a donation via ActBlue. We are a Super PAC (political action committee) registered with the FEC, and every penny of your donation goes toward voter outreach via email, text, and social media campaigns.