“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there, according to officials briefed on the matter.”
Trump has known about this since at least March and has taken no action. In fact, since March he has pushed for Russia to be readmitted to the G7, and he spoke with Putin directly just hours before gassing peaceful protesters in Washington DC.
Since Trump learned of Russian bounties on the lives of American soldiers, he has:
- Provided Russia with ventilators needed here
- Issued a joint statement with Putin
- Withdrawn from Open Skies
- Pushed to invite Russia to the G8
- Reduced troops in Europe
Is there anything Trump won’t do for Putin?
What Can You Do?
- Elect leaders who make national security and the safety of our troops a priority
- Register to vote if you have not done so
- Request a mail-in ballot (consider it an insurance policy; you can still choose to vote in person)
- Vote for Joe Biden November 3rd, and remind your friends and family to vote too
Joe Biden’s Plan for Foreign Relations
Read about Biden’s foreign policy position here: https://joebiden.com/americanleadership/