The Deadline to Register Was October 6th
To be Eligible, You Must:
- Be a citizen of the United States of America;
- Be a legal resident of Florida;
- Be a legal resident of the county in which you seek to be registered;
- Be at least 16 years old to preregister or at least 18 years old to register and vote;
- Not be a person who has been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state without having the right to vote restored; and,
- Not be a person convicted of a felony without having your right to vote restored.
To Register Online, You Will Need:
- Florida Driver’s license or Florida Identification Card.
- Issue date of the Driver’s license of the Identification Card
- The last 4 digits of your social security number
Register to Vote or Change Party Affiliation Online:
Register To Vote or Change Party via US Postal Service:
Use the forms below only if you are unable to register online. Print out the appropriate form, fill the information carefully, and mail it to your county’s address listed on page 2.