What Michael Flynn Did!
- During the 2016 post-election transition period, he asked Russia not to reciprocate against the Obama sanctions for meddling in the 2016 election. This action was specifically illegal under the Logan Act.
- He accepted $530,000 to promote Turkey’s interests in the United States
- Under Erdogan’s leadership, Turkey was becoming a more Islamic State and his ruthless suppression of Turkish political opposition, resulting in over 1,000 deaths.
- Flynn provided this service without filing under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).
- On November 9, 2016, after the election of Donald Trump, Flynn authored an op-ed heralding Turkey as “our greatest ally” against the Islamic State.
- During Trump’s inauguration ceremony, Flynn texted partners about his plans to “rip up” Obama-era sanctions against Russia, and build nuclear reactors across the Middle East
- In his Plea Agreement, signed on 11/30/2017, Flynn agreed to plead guilty to making false statements to the FBI and Vice President Pence about his interaction with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak regarding Obama Sanctions and Egypt’s United Nations resolution sanctioning Israel regarding the Settlements. In the Plea Agreement, the government agrees not to pursue Flynn’s failure to file a FARA brief for being paid by Turkey to promote their interests in the United States.
- In 2014 Flynn was paid $11,200 each by Russian air cargo company and by a Russian cybersecurity company to help expand business with the U. S. Government.
- In 2015 Flynn was paid $33,750 by “RT”, a Kremlin-backed news organization to speak about U.S. foreign policy and intelligence matters at a conference in Moscow. He sat next to Putin (and Jill Stein) at the dinner.
In an effort to deflect attention from the Administration’s failure to handle the Coronavirus Pandemic, Fox and the Administration have reintroduced Michael Flynn as the victim.