Do you think Joe Biden is a communist? Have you been hearing he’s part of the “radical left”? And that the Democrats are socialists? Who’s been telling you that?
The facts show that time and time again, Republican leadership leads to a failed economy that Democratic leadership has to swoop in and repair.
- In 1994 Clinton took over from Bush (“H”) in a recession, and by 2000, the US budget was balanced.
- In 2008 Obama took over from Bush (“W”) during the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, with unemployment at 10%– and by 2016, the US unemployment rate was about 4.5% and the economy was booming.
- Today unemployment is at 8.5%. This problem was entirely created by Trump’s mismanagement of the Covid19 pandemic. Europe and Asia quickly got back to full employment because their leaders insisted on social distancing and wearing masks.
- The United States, with 4% of the world’s population, has suffered 21% of the world’s deaths– and people of color are the most affected by this.
- We need Joe Biden to take over from Trump and clean up this mess.
Joe Biden supports a social safety net for all, provided by Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act. He supports the institutions of government that have made this country the greatest country in the world. He supports the Justice Department, the rule of law, and the Post Office.
Joe Biden is NOT a communist nor a socialist. Democrats aren’t socialists either. They’re a lot like you–concerned with building a strong economy with new business opportunities, good paying jobs, and access to affordable health care for everyone … things that make life better.
Friends Don’t Let Friends NOT Vote!
The only way we can flip Florida blue this election is if we vote in huge numbers. Help a friend vote. Talk to them about how important their voice is this year. Know a young person who is eligible to vote for the first time? Talk with them about current events and make sure they vote early or show up at the polls on November 3.
With your help, we can and we will make a difference in our state, our country, and the world.
What Can You Do?
- Vote early!
- If you have a mail-in ballot, send it back immediately. It must arrive by Election Day or it will not be counted.
- Drop your mail-in ballot off at your Supervisor of Elections office OR any secure Early Voting dropbox in your county.
- Vote early in person! Click here for early voting days/hours/locations in your county.
- Vote for Joe Biden, and remind your friends and family to vote, too!
- If you do vote in person on November 3, you must go to your designated polling place. Find your poll location here.
Note: Our website contains no ads, we do not get paid for clicks, and no one on our team receives a salary or any other compensation. If you appreciate our mission and want to help us reach more voters, please consider making a donation via ActBlue. We are a Super PAC (political action committee) registered with the FEC, and every penny of your donation goes toward voter outreach via email, text, and social media campaigns.