Do you have school age children between the ages of 5 and 18? Do you live in a community where public education is the ONLY chance for your children to move up in this world? Do you want the Federal Government to better fund Florida and the county you live in so that your children can get as good an education that is possible?
Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Trump administration is looking to slash education funding by $6.1 BILLION (8.4%)
- The Trump administration is combining 29 TITLE 1 individual programs and placing these into ONE Block Grant.
The only way to stop this from happening is making sure that Donald Trump is a ONE TERM President. To do that we need for you to get out and vote on November 3, 2020 and VOTE BLUE for JOE BIDEN.
- National Education Association: Education Votes
- Budget Cuts Series 2021: Deep Cuts to Education Spending For Children – Smart Dissent
- Trump’s Education Budget Revealed – The Atlantic
- Trump seeks to Slash Education Budget, Combine 29 Programs into Block Grant – Education Week
Joe Biden’s Plan for Public Education
Read about Biden’s policy position here: https://joebiden.com/education/
Friends Don’t Let Friends NOT Vote!
The only way we can flip Florida blue this election is if we vote in huge numbers. Help a friend vote. Talk to them about how important their voice is this year. Know a young person who is eligible to vote for the first time? Talk with them about current events and make sure they vote early or show up at the polls on November 3.
With your help, we can and we will make a difference in our state, our country, and the world.
What Can You Do?
- Vote early!
- If you have a mail-in ballot, send it back immediately. It must arrive by Election Day or it will not be counted.
- Drop your mail-in ballot off at your Supervisor of Elections office OR any secure Early Voting dropbox in your county.
- Vote early in person! Click here for early voting days/hours/locations in your county.
- Vote for Joe Biden, and remind your friends and family to vote, too!
- If you do vote in person on November 3, you must go to your designated polling place. Find your poll location here.
Note: Our website contains no ads, we do not get paid for clicks, and no one on our team receives a salary or any other compensation. If you appreciate our mission and want to help us reach more voters, please consider making a donation via ActBlue. We are a Super PAC (political action committee) registered with the FEC, and every penny of your donation goes toward voter outreach via email, text, and social media campaigns.