The underlying evil of “strongmen” dictators such as Putin (Russia), Erdoğan (Turkey) Kim Jong-un (North Korea), Bin Salman (Saudi Arabia), Castro (Cuba), Khrushchev (USSR), Hitler (Germany) and Tito (Yugoslavia), is they always put their own interests above the people’s interest.
As the leader of the world’s most powerful country, Trump is far more dangerous than the “strongmen” that came before him.
- He will risk your life to win reelection
- He will divide us and make us hate each other so we don’t focus on his evil
- He will destroy the economy to win reelection
- He will limit your access to good healthcare
- He will take away your right to vote
Is this the United States you want? Is this the future you want?
See what a Republican governor has to say:
See what a Republican political strategist has to say:
Friends Don’t Let Friends NOT Vote!
The only way we can flip Florida blue this election is if we vote in huge numbers. Help a friend vote. Talk to them about how important their voice is this year. Know a young person who is eligible to vote for the first time? Talk with them about current events and make sure they vote early or show up at the polls on November 3.
With your help, we can and we will make a difference in our state, our country, and the world.
What Can You Do?
- Vote early!
- If you have a mail-in ballot, send it back immediately. It must arrive by Election Day or it will not be counted.
- Drop your mail-in ballot off at your Supervisor of Elections office OR any secure Early Voting dropbox in your county.
- Vote early in person! Click here for early voting days/hours/locations in your county.
- Vote for Joe Biden, and remind your friends and family to vote, too!
- If you do vote in person on November 3, you must go to your designated polling place. Find your poll location here.
Note: Our website contains no ads, we do not get paid for clicks, and no one on our team receives a salary or any other compensation. If you appreciate our mission and want to help us reach more voters, please consider making a donation via ActBlue. We are a Super PAC (political action committee) registered with the FEC, and every penny of your donation goes toward voter outreach via email, text, and social media campaigns.