Georgia has a long history of voter suppression, so any help getting voters to cast their ballots in the Senate runoff will go a long way. The Democratic candidates, Jon Ossoff and Rafael Warnock, are up against two corrupt politicians who shouldn’t stand a chance under normal circumstances. But this isn’t just about two Senate seats from one state: this is about taking the Senate out of Mitch McConnell’s hands and giving Joe Biden a mandate to get big things done for all Americans.
Put your phone, postcard writing, and texting skills to use and help get out the vote for the Georgia Senate runoff elections. We’ve put together some resources to help you select volunteer opportunities that work best for your schedule and skills.
- Voters can request absentee ballots starting November 18
- Voter registration deadline for the runoff is December 7
- Early voting for the runoff begins December 14
- The runoff elections are January 5, 2021
- Information for Georgia voters: https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections
Phone Banking, Text Banking, Postcard Writing:
- Fair Fight: https://fairfight.com/join-our-fight/
- The New Georgia Project: https://newgeorgiaproject.org/volunteer/become-a-volunteer/
- Democratic Volunteer Center: https://demvolctr.org/volunteer/
- Reclaim Our Vote: https://actionnetwork.org/forms/reclaim-our-vote-signup
- Postcards to Voters: https://postcardstovoters.org/2020/11/15/234/
- Flip The West (postcards): https://www.mobilize.us/flipthewest/event/362341/
- Flip The West (phone banking): https://www.mobilize.us/flipthewest/event/362350/
- Flip The West (text banking): https://www.mobilize.us/flipthewest/event/362331/
- Rafael Warnock: https://warnockforgeorgia.com/
- Jon Ossoff: https://electjon.com/
- Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/dscc-warnock-ossoff-runoff-nov2020
- Fair Fight: https://fairfight.com
CALL TO ACTION PAC, INC. is organized and operated to exclusively conduct not-for-profit work in a manner consistent with the meaning of section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code.