We cannot afford to re-elect a president who denies science, repudiates global warming and has taken the environment backward by obliterating Obama’s far reaching environmental regulations.
“In all, a New York Times analysis, based on research from Harvard Law School, Columbia Law School and other sources, counts more than 60 environmental rules and regulations officially reversed, revoked or otherwise rolled back under Mr. Trump. An additional 34 rollbacks are still in progress.”
Read more about Trump’s assault on the planet @ The New York Times: The Trump Administration Is Reversing 100 Environmental Rules. Here’s the Full List.
Vice President Joe Biden is committed to curbing the effects of climate change, protecting America’s natural resources, and ensuring the quality of our air, water, and land for current and future generations.
From investing in clean energy to protecting our ecosystems, Democrats are working to address our biggest environmental challenges, paving the way to a more sustainable America. To read more facts about these issues go to https://joebiden.com/climate/
Joe Biden’s Commitment to the Environment:
- Slashing carbon pollution and committing to net-zero emissions by 2050
- Rejoining the Kyoto Protocol and the Paris Agreement
- Protecting natural resources from mining and exploration
- Reducing greenhouse gases from transportation
- Investing and growing renewable energy sources
- Banning new oil and gas permits on public lands and waters
- Reducing methane emissions from all oil and gas production
- Adding to and maintaining clean energy tax incentives
What Can You Do?
- Elect leaders who makes clean energy jobs and the future of our planet a priority.
- Register to vote if you have not done so.
- Request a mail-in ballot (consider it an insurance policy; you can still choose to vote in person)
- Vote for Joe Biden November 3rd, and remind your friends and family to vote too.
Joe Biden’s Plan for The Environment
Read about Biden’s policy positions here: https://joebiden.com/climate/