The man in the White House today has all the characteristics of a communist dictator:
- He openly distrusts democratic elections, spreads skepticism about voting procedures, and threatens to ignore election results if they don’t go his way.
- He undercuts the free press, insulting anyone who questions his authority or version of the facts.
- He scolds those who speak out in peaceful protest, mocks those whose opinions are different from his own, and rewards those who support him no matter what.
- He refuses to listen to scientists and historians, making up his own reality to match his lust for political power.
- He ignores the evidence proving that leaders of foreign governments including Russia and Saudi Arabia have approved the assassination of high-profile dissenters.
- He has reshaped government and left agency and judicial leadership positions unfilled, thus disempowering those offices and concentrating all control in his inner circle.
- He has banished anyone from his cabinet whose words or actions represent dissent from his will, and surrounded himself with yes-men.
Sound familiar? These are the actions of a dictator. A man with a plan to become a dictator like Castro, Khrushchev, or Stalin. The kind of leader with absolute power that our American constitution was designed to never allow.
Maybe that’s why Donald Trump won’t dig into the growing pile of evidence that foreign countries, top among them Russia, interfered with our election in 2016, calling any investigation into those claims a hoax.
Maybe that’s why he is eager to deflect attention from any reports—including from his own intelligence agency—that the Russians have even bigger plans afoot to interfere with this year’s election, ensuring a Trump victory.
Maybe that is why Donald Trump said at a rally on September 21, “I like Putin; he likes me.”
Why does Putin and his Russian cronies fear the election of Joe Biden?
- Joe Biden promises not to overlook Russian meddling in our elections, past and present. He promises sanctions with serious economic consequences. “There’ll be a price to pay,” he said on September 17.
- Joe Biden won’t favor the dictators. Kremlin-connected officials know Biden will reunite the U.S. with Europe and rebuild the NATO alliance, presenting a united and more powerful front against the Russian oligarchy.
- Joe Biden won’t buddy up with Putin. They remember that as long ago as 2011, Joe Biden said Putin wasn’t fit for the job. He won’t share sensitive intelligence information with Russian agents, as Trump has. He won’t favor Russia over Ukraine or follow Trump’s orders to remove U.S. troops from Germany.
- Joe Biden will return the United States to a position of leadership in the world, uniting all democratic countries against the tyrannies of communism in Russia, North Korea, and Cuba.
- Joe Biden will face Putin head on and refuse to allow any sort of communist Russian influence to diminish our democracy. As he has promise, President Joe Biden will “make full use of my executive authority to impose substantial and lasting costs on state perpetrators. These costs could include financial-sector sanctions, asset freezes, cyber responses, and the exposure of corruption.”
No wonder Putin wants Donald Trump to win four more years of United States’ pro-Russia policy. No wonder Putin doesn’t want Joe Biden to win. With Joe Biden as our president, we will rebuild our democracy and once again stand tall against the communist dictators of the world.
Friends Don’t Let Friends NOT Vote!
The only way we can flip Florida blue this election is if we vote in huge numbers. Help a friend vote. Talk to them about how important their voice is this year. Know a young person who is eligible to vote for the first time? Talk with them about current events and make sure they vote early or show up at the polls on November 3.
With your help, we can and we will make a difference in our state, our country, and the world.
What Can You Do?
- Vote early!
- If you have a mail-in ballot, send it back immediately. It must arrive by Election Day or it will not be counted.
- Drop your mail-in ballot off at your Supervisor of Elections office OR any secure Early Voting dropbox in your county.
- Vote early in person! Click here for early voting days/hours/locations in your county.
- Vote for Joe Biden, and remind your friends and family to vote, too!
- If you do vote in person on November 3, you must go to your designated polling place. Find your poll location here.
Note: Our website contains no ads, we do not get paid for clicks, and no one on our team receives a salary or any other compensation. If you appreciate our mission and want to help us reach more voters, please consider making a donation via ActBlue. We are a Super PAC (political action committee) registered with the FEC, and every penny of your donation goes toward voter outreach via email, text, and social media campaigns.