For over 400 years, slavery, mistreatment, and systemic racism has flourished in the United States. It’s almost as if it has been absorbed by our DNA. As a nation we’ve made many advances in civil rights, but racism continues to lurk throughout our communities.
In the wake of George Floyd’s tragic death, the torch has been captured by the BLM movement, not only here in America but throughout the world. We are at a pivotal intersection where we can expedite the changes needed by electing like-minded individuals who share our consciousness of equality and opportunity for all humans. Don’t let this moment die in vain.
We urge you to make your vote count this November and help flip Florida blue. It’s our only chance to begin repairing the ugliness of Trump’s policies and racist rhetoric. Another chance to turn the tide on racism in America may not come along again for generations.
Friends Don’t Let Friends NOT Vote!
The only way we can flip Florida blue this election is if we vote in huge numbers. Help a friend vote. Talk to them about how important their voice is this year. Know a young person who is eligible to vote for the first time? Talk with them about current events and make sure they vote early or show up at the polls on November 3.
With your help, we can and we will make a difference in our state, our country, and the world.
What Can You Do?
- Vote early!
- If you have a mail-in ballot, send it back immediately. It must arrive by Election Day or it will not be counted.
- Drop your mail-in ballot off at your Supervisor of Elections office OR any secure Early Voting dropbox in your county.
- Vote early in person! Click here for early voting days/hours/locations in your county.
- Vote for Joe Biden, and remind your friends and family to vote, too!
- If you do vote in person on November 3, you must go to your designated polling place. Find your poll location here.
Note: Our website contains no ads, we do not get paid for clicks, and no one on our team receives a salary or any other compensation. If you appreciate our mission and want to help us reach more voters, please consider making a donation via ActBlue. We are a Super PAC (political action committee) registered with the FEC, and every penny of your donation goes toward voter outreach via email, text, and social media campaigns.
Joe Biden’s Plan for Civil Rights
Read about Biden’s vision for Black America: https://joebiden.com/blackamerica/