We are a group of concerned citizens that came together with the common goal to support the election of a President who will protect the interests and wellbeing of every citizen.
Our website contains no ads, we do not get paid for clicks, and no one on our team receives a salary or any other compensation. If you appreciate our mission and want to help us reach more voters, please consider making a donation via ActBlue. We are a Super PAC (political action committee) registered with the FEC, and every penny of your donation goes toward voter outreach via email, text, and social media campaigns.
Your Vote Matters More Than Ever This November
This is the most important election in the history of the United States. This administration has replaced talented, experienced people in charge of the justice department and law enforcement with unqualified political loyalists. These institutions have become the President’s tools in seeking kingly power.
What Has the Current Administration Done?
- Mismanaged the COVID-19 pandemic
- Failed to promote testing, quarantining, and contact tracing
- Endlessly attacked the free press
- Good people on both sides: a dog whistle to white nationalists
- Diminished the standing of the United States worldwide
- Trafficked in isolationism, abandoning our allies and making us weaker
- Mocked climate change and science in general
- Shown a complete disregard for fiscal management
- Provided no strategy to:
- improve health care and make it available to all
- rebuild the nation’s infrastructure
- create jobs in new growth industries
- improve and make affordable the nation’s educational system
- Created a tax system that overwhelming favors the rich, and attempted to sell it to the nation with lies and misrepresentations
- Created chaos with his unstable leadership
- The half-life of current administration policy is 12 hours.
- Revolving door management means no effective leadership.
What Does the Nation Need?
- A nationwide plan for COVID mitigation, testing and contact tracing
- Restoration of faith in government institutions
- An independent, free press that protects us from government abuse
- Economic policies that strengthen the human fabric of the country
- A plan for better highways, rail lines, bridges, and internet connectivity
- An end to trickle-down policies that allow the rich and powerful to grab the lion’s share and leave barely a trickle for the rest of society
- A realistic plan for dealing with global warming and pollution
- A compassionate immigration policy that strengthens our nation’s talent pool
- An end to isolationist foreign policy
- A reestablishment of alliances abroad
For over three years, America has been held hostage by incompetent leadership that thrives on chaos and cruelty. The last straw must be the President’s abysmal handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, revealed by the path of dead bodies and lost jobs that leads directly to his door.
Former Vice President Biden and Senator Kamala Harris are the moral choice to put us back on a path toward decency and a better standing on the world stage. The only good option in 2020 is to make sure Joe Biden is inaugurated on January 20, 2021.
Lives are literally depending on it.
We can do this, Florida, but we need your help.
Friends Don’t Let Friends NOT Vote!
The only way we can flip Florida blue this election is if we vote in huge numbers. Help a friend vote. Talk to them about how important their voice is this year. Know a young person who is eligible to vote for the first time? Talk with them about current events and make sure they vote early or show up at the polls on November 3.
With your help, we can and we will make a difference in our state, our country, and the world.
What Can You Do?
- Vote early!
- If you have a mail-in ballot, send it back immediately. It must arrive by Election Day or it will not be counted.
- Drop your mail-in ballot off at your Supervisor of Elections office OR any secure Early Voting dropbox in your county.
- Vote early in person! Click here for early voting days/hours/locations in your county.
- Vote for Joe Biden, and remind your friends and family to vote, too!
- If you do vote in person on November 3, you must go to your designated polling place. Find your poll location here.
Note: Our website contains no ads, we do not get paid for clicks, and no one on our team receives a salary or any other compensation. If you appreciate our mission and want to help us reach more voters, please consider making a donation via ActBlue. We are a Super PAC (political action committee) registered with the FEC, and every penny of your donation goes toward voter outreach via email, text, and social media campaigns.
CALL TO ACTION PAC, INC. is organized and operated to exclusively conduct not-for-profit work in a manner consistent with the meaning of section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code.